Model Number: CC-A15
Line Voltage: 120/ 208/ 240
Watts: 1.8/ 3.12/ 3.6
Features & Benefits
This economically priced control panel provides complete heater power and process control system with the following benefits.
- Compact Size – The Control Cube can be mounted internally or externally of machine control cabinets.
- Multi-voltage Operation – The control circuit automatically adjusts to the heater power voltage without adjusting internal jumpers or switches.
- Precise Control – The digital PID controller, driving a solid state relay, provides quick and accurate control.
- Safe Operation – The safety circuit provides a positive heater power interruption with a safety contactor.
- Alarm Indication – A bright red LED lamp illuminates if the alarm circuit is activated.
- Over Current Protection – The on/off switch is a circuit breaker that will trip if the control panel amperage rating is exceeded.
- Field Selectable Temperature Sensor – The temperature controller can be programmed for a variety of thermocouples or an RTD for temperate sensor input.
- Remote Interlock – The terminal strip has connections in the safety circuit for additional safety switches like flow switches or emergency stops.
- Options – A pulsing audible alarm and flashing pilot light is available.